Wakouwa U.S. Army Gym SHOES HI-TOP
・ ANATOMICA developed a wooden type (last) from the original and was born after 12 sample production
・ As you can see from the term “Scientific Shoe Fitting”, which is also written on the insole, it has an “asymmetric inside straight out curve” unique to the Orthodic shoes (medical orthodontic shoes).
・ Hold your feet on the arch, and there is a discarded dimension in the toe. This creates stress -free comfort
・ Because it is a shoe with a discarded dimension, it is ideal to have nothing to hit your feet.
・ Ideally, you can feel more relaxed on your toes than the shoes you usually wear, and you can feel the hold of the arch.
・ We adopt a "Vulcanized method" that is not very adopted now, and instead of sewing the upper and rubber sole of the sneaker canvas, it is pressed to achieve a soft comfort that is closer to bare feet.
・ New US military gym shoes type
・ Measure the fitting in the following way to emphasize the importance of the above.
・ The same size as the classic Wakouwa is recommended
・ Made in Taiwan
* About measurement methods using "measurement sheets"
・ Paper measurement sheets can be printed from the following URL. Please be sure to print with "actual size".
・ For the measurement method, there is a detailed explanation in the video of Anatomica's official Instagram (@anatomica_tokyo_nihonbashi).
・ If you are worried about the size, we accept inquiries to each store by phone.
・ If you already have it, or if you have already measured it at a directly managed store, there is no problem with that size.
・ Preparation: Paper measurement sheets, tape, pen, box -shaped ones
1. Please print the paper measurement sheet (print on an "actual size" on A4 size paper. If the print size is shifted, the measurement value will be shifted as it is.)
2. Make a valley folding along the "Guide LINE" of the paper measurement sheet.
3. Place a box -shaped thing (books and magazines can be substitute) along the wall, and fix the valley folding side of the measured sheet to the floor with a tape.
4. Combine the heel to "Guide Line", and if it is the left foot, the inside of the left foot is along the vertical "Guide LINE". At this time, please align your feet and look directly below in nature. Mark with a pen to the point where the longest part of your feet point. (Be careful not to damage your toes.) That is the customer length. If you lean forward, or on the contrary, you may choose the wrong size if you are on the back.
5. Similarly, measure the other leg. Most people have the difference between the left and right feet. Measure both feet and select the longer size. If you are worried about the width of your feet and the height of the instep, please be sure to contact us. We recommend that you take a picture from directly and contact us. Depending on the width and instep, it may be recommended to shift the half size back and forth than the size shown by the foot length.
* If you have any questions such as the size, please contact us to the inquiry form, chat, or the store.